Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 17: 8

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Like me, I'm sure quite a few of you find yourself at place of new beginnings. My current location has brought me square in the middle of God's word. So grateful for our church who started the series The Story over a month ago. I'm in the habit of diving into God's word only to find myself busy and caught up in something else that presses in on me and gets me off the path I want to be on. This time around I'm choosing to press into God's word because frankly there's no better place to be. Another way to look at it - "under His wings" so now you know where the name of my Blog came from - at least for right now.



Before the first strike of the keyboard the coffee started to brew. Whatever the warm cup of yummy-ness is coffee or hot tea, I sure enjoy sitting down with a cup to read the Word somehow it warms my soul even the more. 

One thing I love about this sermon series  - we don't just hear The Story in church we can dig into it in our private study time and if willing join a small group where we can hash it out and hear from others how the Word is transforming their lives. After all isn't that what "doing life together" is all about? Transforming into the likeness of Christ! 

I would like to use this platform to share what God is doing in my life through this study and if you are willing to join along in the journey I would like to hear of what God is doing in your life. May we have joy in our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment